Maps of the BFS:
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) maps:
- Interactive GIS map of the BFS produced by Warren Roberts, GIS Specialist for the Libraries of the Claremont Colleges, and served from the Libraries’ map server. For more information on GIS, please see the Libraries’ GIS Services Information page.
- “Woodrat Nation”, the Karnovsky lab’s on-going study of the demography and ecology of two species of woodrats at the BFS, contains several maps generated with GIS. Look under “Results” for “Meet the Rats”, an interactive map that allows you to see some of the houses and who lives there, and the more detailed (but static) “Results Map”, showing the locations of most of the woodrat houses on the BFS.
- Printer-friendly map of roads, parking, and facilities — you may need to reduce the size slightly with Page Setup to have the map print on one page.
- Color map of plant communities, roads, and facilities
- U.S. Geological Survey aerial photographs:
- U.S. Geological Survey topographical maps:
- Google Map of the BFS location.
- Mapquest Map of the BFS location.
© 2001-2012 Bernard Field Station Faculty Advisory Committee
Page last updated 6 September 2012 by Nancy Hamlett.