- Policies, procedures, and rules of the BFS:
- Policies and standard operating procedures, formatted for on-line viewing
- Policies and standard operating procedures, formatted for printing
- Student rules for use of the BFS, formatted for on-line viewing
- Student rules for use of the BFS, formatted for printing
- Community Use – Rules and instructions for use by community groups.
- Printer-friendly map of roads, parking, and facilities - you may need to reduce the size slightly with Page Setup to have the map print on one page
- Use-request forms - Claremont College users, other college and university users, and other researchers must apply via an on-line forms. The forms will lead you through the necessary information, and submitting data on-line is essential for our record-keeping:
- Course Request Form - to be used for Claremont College classes and classes at other colleges and universities.
- Research Request Form - to be used for all research projects, including Claremont College research projects, research projects by students or faculty at other colleges and universities, and any other research projects.
- Other Use Request Form - to be used by community groups and by Claremont Colleges students, faculty, and staff for any uses other than classes and research projects.
- Waivers – waivers to be signed by BFS visitors who are not students or employees of the Claremont Colleges.
© 2001-2012 Bernard Field Station Faculty Advisory Committee
Page last updated 6 September 2012 by Nancy Hamlett.