Everyone interested in conducting a project or activity on the BFS needs to submit the appropriate on-line Use Request Form:
College Use - forms to be used for requests from Claremont Colleges, from other colleges and universities, and for research projects by anyone.
- Course Request Form - to be completed by faculty for use by Claremont College classes or classes at other colleges and universities.
- Research Request Form - to be used for all research projects, including Claremont College research projects, independent research projects conducted as part of a course, research projects by students or faculty at other colleges and universities, and any other research projects.
- Other Use Request Form - to be used by college students, faculty, and staff for any uses other than classes and research projects.
Community Educational Use - guidelines, instructions, and forms for use by community groups, including K-12 classes, youth organizations (e.g., Boy and Girl Scouts), and other organizations. Community groups wishing to use the BFS should phone the BFS Director at 909-398-1751 to discuss the proposed use before submitting a request form.
- Community Use - Rules and instructions for use by community groups.
- Other Use Request Form - to be completed by community groups wishing to visit the BFS.
- Waivers - waivers to be signed by BFS visitors who are not students or employees of the Claremont Colleges.
© 2001-2013 Bernard Field Station Faculty Advisory Committee
Page last updated 25 August 2013 by Nancy Hamlett.